Friday, December 3, 2010

Got Tangled... Cut Hair.

Husband and I went to see "Tangled" yesterday, and it was AMAZING!!!  If you haven't gone to see it yet, go see it.  I can just about guarantee you won't regret it.  It was such a good movie, and Rapunzel is my new favorite Disney princess.  :)  I've been doing sketches of her all afternoon.  XD  My favorite parts are the dance sequence in town (OMFG AWESOME BRAID) and the part toward the end with Maximus "how fast can you run??"  *sigh*  I need to see this movie again.  :D

It's funny because up until now, "The Little Mermaid" was my all-time favorite Disney princess movie, and now it's "Tangled."  I say it's funny because Ariel and Rapunzel were designed by the same guy, Glen Keane.  :)  I didn't find that out until after I'd seen the movie, but I think I would have been 10 times more excited to go see it if I had known that beforehand.


And then today I went and chopped all my hair off.  I'm sure the two things aren't related.  >.>


No comments:

Post a Comment