Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I've posted last, been busy saving the world and all that stuff.

Actually I've been.... *blushes*  I've been writing a .... *blushes more*  .... a... fan... fic..... OMG I SAID IT!!  Yes, I've been writing a fanfic.  I've finally stooped to that level.  What's next?  "Original" characters???  I don't even know.  But the story is about this guy:

Nom nom nom!  Yeah, this is Erol.  He's ... a caveman.  And now you know what I'm fanficking on: Earth's Children.  Hellz yeah!!!!!!!!  I love that series.  I've started fanfics in the past, but I've never finished one, and I've never had the nerve to post one.  But this one is different.  It's actually... good.  o.o;;;

I plan do to more artwork of Erol, and of Kalinda, the main character.  I will post them here when I get around to it.

Anyway, just a quick update before I leave for work.

Oh, and the fanfic is being posted here if you want to read it:

Click me! I love you!

K bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment